Lydia Rose Eiche in the Sunset Spotlight. Lydia is currently playing Rapunzel and Cinderella’s Mother in INTO THE WOODS. You may recognize her from her recent appearance as the sassy Babette in BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.
- When did you first become involved at Sunset Playhouse and what areas have you been involved with here at the Playhouse?
Last January I was in LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS. Since then I’ve been in SHE LOVES ME and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.
- If you are working on a Sunset show right now, what is your role?
I play Rapunzel in INTO THE WOODS
- If an actor, what has been your favorite role to date and what is your dream role?
It’s too hard to choose a favorite! The role I’m working on at any given time becomes my favorite. My dream role is Christine in PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.
- What do you enjoy most about the Sunset?
The community is my favorite. I have so many friends that have carried beyond the show from the Sunset productions I’ve been in
- When not at Sunset, how do you spend your time?
I’m a Starbucks barista during the day but I try to stay busy with theater otherwise. In my free time I read and write poetry
- What is your favorite color/food/movie/TV show/book/musical or play?
My favorite color is pink.
My favorite movie/ book series is Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
My favorite musicals are Phantom of the Opera and Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson
- What is your favorite quote?
We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, but battle on -Albus Dumbledore
- 8. Any other comments?
Come see INTO THE WOODS!
Head Shot thanks to Wimmer Photography