Every few weeks, we will feature a Sunset staff member, volunteer or patron in our Sunset Spotlight!
Nancy Visintainer-Armstrong, Artistic Director of the Sunset Playhouse.
1. When did you first become involved with Sunset Playhouse and what is your role?
I first became involved in Sunset Playhouse in the 1984 when I choreographed the summer musical, Pippin. I have choreographed several shows since then and am now the Artistic Director of the Playhouse.
2. What do you enjoy most about Sunset?
I love meeting and working with all of SunsetÔÇÖs dedicated volunteers and our great staff.
3. When not at Sunset, how do you spend your time?
I enjoy traveling to warm places, going out to eat (anyone who knows me, knows I donÔÇÖt cook, seeing shows at other theaters, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends.)
4. What is your favorite color/food/movie/TV show/book/play or musical?
Aqua/chocolate peanut butter chocolate custard from Kopps/Madame X/Downton Abbey/Atlas Shrugged/Anything Goes
5. What is your favorite quote?
Never, Never, Never give up ÔÇô Winston Churchill
Would YOU like to be in the Sunset Spotlight? Email your photo and answers to the above questions to: email@example.com.