Furlan Auditorium Production
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM
Note: You must wear a mask when inside Sunset Playhouse
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting April 1, 2021. Tickets may be purchased in person at the box office window, by phone at 262-782-4430 or by email. Online sales are NOT available due to COVID-19. Thanks
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinee (May 1, 2021) at 3 PM
Sunday Matinees at 2 PM
Adults – $26.00
Seniors – $24.00
Child – $13.00 (12 and under)
Value Nights (April 15 & 21, 2021) – $13.00
$1 per ticket fee for phone order
Tickets may be purchased at Box Office window until showtime.
If you are ill on the night for which you hold tickets, please DO NOT ATTEND the performance. Call the box office to exchange for a different performance or a different production.
On a Midsummer’s night, four young lovers find themselves wrapped in the dream-like arms of an enchanted forest where sprites lurk and fairies rule. While a feuding Fairy King and Queen are at war, their paths are crossed by Bottom, Quince and their friends presenting a play within a play. Chief mischief-maker Puck is on-hand to ensure that the course of true love is anything but smooth, and games of fantasy, love and dream ensue.
A Sunset Premier – Shakespeare’s most beguiling comedy!
Directed by Karl Miller
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse 2020-21 Season
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in-person at the box office window, by phone (262-782-4430) or via email email@example.com
- For now, tickets will not be available online.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- If a patron is ill on the night they hold tickets, we will offer a free exchange for a future show or a refund.
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- Programs will be a single-page document.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- Intermission for Furlan Auditorium productions will be lengthened if needed.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.