SideNotes Cabaret Series
BEAUTY AND THE BEAT: THE ARTISTRY OF MISS PEGGY LEE, 2021-22 Season
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting March 1, 2022.
Important Note: Do NOT purchase seats next to someone who is not in your party. For a single ticket, or an odd number of tickets, please call the Box Office at 262.782.4430
You must wear a mask to attend a Sunset performance.
Senior (60+), Student, and Military Personnel – $22
Performed without an intermission in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater.
A singer, songwriter, composer, and actress, Peggy Lee’s multi-faceted career spanned six decades.
Starting out as a big band vocalist, Miss Lee evolved into an award-winning performer known for her cool, stylish, and elegant persona. Musical styles changed, but she maintained her popularity and was one of the first singers of her generation to incorporate jazz, blues, and soul into her exquisite vocal interpretations.
This wonderful show will be performed with no intermission.
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- There will be no intermissions for Musical MainStage concerts or SideNotes Cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.