A Special Event
FOUR GUYZ IN DINNER JACKETS: THE SUPPER CLUB TOUR, 2021
Important Note: Due to COVID19, the Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets® show originally scheduled for August of 2020 has been moved to 2021. Tickets for this show will go on sale June 1, 2021.
Adults – $26.00
Seniors – $24.00
Child – $13.00
You must wear a mask while inside Sunset Playhouse
If you are ill on the night of your tickets, please call the box office to exchange for a different night.
Doors open at 7 PM, General Seating
$1 per ticket fee for phone order
Performed in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater.
This is a Special Event – Pick and Choose Flex Vouchers, Sunset Vouchers, Sunset Gift Certificates, Entertainment Coupons, or any Sunset Playhouse special offers, are not valid for this show.
All Sales FINAL – No refunds, No exchanges
Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets® – Call Us Old-Fashioned: The Supper Club Tour at Sunset Playhouse!
The Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets® take you on an “Old-Fashioned” road trip with a double shot of nostalgia in their brand-new show!
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse 2020-21 Season Subscribers/Patrons
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Furlan Auditorium house size will be reduced to 138 (seating map attached).
- Marla Eichmann Studio Theater house size will be reduced to 56 (seating map attached).
- If a patron is ill on the night they hold tickets, we will offer a free exchange for a future show or a refund.
- Designated entrance to building (south doors) and exit (north doors)
- Doors to building will open 30 minutes before show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Patrons will find social distance markings in lobby and hallways with lobby furniture removed.
- The Box Office window, concession counter, and Studio Bar feature plexi-glass barriers.
- Ushers will wear gloves and will not touch tickets.
- Programs will be a single-page, recyclable but not reusable, document. Additional information will be available on the production’s website page.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- For now, concessions will not be available. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- The water fountain, center sink in women’s bathroom, and center urinal will be disabled.
- 9 to 5 and ELF have been replaced with A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM & A CHRISTMAS STORY.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance but will maintain as much on-stage social distance as possible within script requirements.
- There will be no intermission for Musical MainStage concerts and SideNotes cabarets.
- Intermission for Furlan Auditorium productions will be lengthened if needed.
- Patrons will exit the theater by row, guided by ushers, starting with the back row and proceed directly to the exit. They may also exit leave via the front south/east exit.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Weather permitting, patrons will be able to greet performers outside door #7, the new “stage door.”
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.