Jordan Paullin who is currently playing Justin Hicks in our smash hit A FOX ON THE FAIRWAY, now in the Sunset Spotlight.
- When did you first become involved at Sunset Playhouse and what areas have you been involved with here at the Playhouse?
My first show here at Sunset Playhouse was YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN. I was an ensemble member. I haven’t quite had the opportunity to do any crew work for a show as most of my involvement has been primarily on the stage!
- If you are working on a Sunset show right now, what is your role?
Currently, I am in the production A FOX ON THE FAIRWAY. I play Justin Hicks, a 25-year-old new assistant to the head of Quail Valley golf and country club.
- If an actor, what has been your favorite role to date and what is your dream role? If a Production Team member, which show have you most enjoyed working on? What show would you like to do in the future?
My favorite role to date would have to be when I played Ralph Kafura in Sunsets production of DAD’S SEASON TICKETS. As a packer fan it was truly and hoot! My dream role would have to be to play Clyde Barrow in BONNIE AND CLYDE, THE MUSICAL.
- What do you enjoy most about the Sunset?
There is such professionalism and passion from the crew. Everyone I’ve had the chance to work alongside is so encouraging and so nice!
- When not at Sunset, how do you spend your time?
I spend my time ice skating, especially in the winter, as well as trying out new recipes with my fiancé and watching movies.
- What is your favorite color/food/movie/TV show/book/musical or play?
Favorite color: blue Favorite food: brats Favorite Musical: A BRONX TALE
- What is your favorite quote?
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier”
- Any other comments?
Thank you to everyone that has come out to support Sunset Playhouse. The people that are here day in and day out truly have a passion for the arts!
Hope you all enjoy A FOX ON THE FAIRWAY!
Headshot by Stories Framed Photography