Mark Mrozek in the Sunset Spotlight. ┬áMark is currently the Music Director for LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS which previews on March 2 and opens on March 3, 2017.
- When did you first become involved at Sunset Playhouse and what areas have you been involved with here at the Playhouse?
┬áI first came in to Sunset 3 years ago as one of the music directors for Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets. Since then I have worked on many of SunsetÔÇÖs projects as Music Director or Accompanist.
- If you are working on a Sunset show right now, what is your role?
I am currently the Music director for LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS in the Furlan Auditorium.
- If an actor, what has been your favorite role to date and what is your dream role?
In 2000 I played the role of LM in PUMP BOYS AND DINETTES for the Cedarburg Players. The band was on stage and also acted as the cast. Interesting idea! Was a fun experience.
- What do you enjoy most about the Sunset?
I like the people here. Everyone is friendly and gets along. The staff and volunteers work well together and itÔÇÖs sort of like a huge extended family for me.
- When not at Sunset, how do you spend your time?
I spend my time as the Director of Music and Liturgy at St. BrunoÔÇÖs in Dousman and running my company BtW Productions.┬á When IÔÇÖm not working I spend time with my kids, my girlfriend Kristen and our dog, Nola.
- What is your favorite color/food/movie/TV show/book/musical or play?
Blue/red beans and rice/The Quiet Man/Sleepy Hollow/Devil in the White City/WICKED
- What is your favorite quote?
Wherever you go, there you are.
Photo: ┬áCilento Photography