Every few weeks, we will feature a Sunset staff member, volunteer or patron in our Sunset Spotlight!
Nancy Visintainer-Armstrong, Artistic Director of the Sunset Playhouse.
1. When did you first become involved with Sunset Playhouse and what is your role?
I first became involved in Sunset Playhouse in the 1984 when I choreographed the summer musical, Pippin. I have choreographed several shows since then and am now the Artistic Director of the Playhouse.
2. What do you enjoy most about Sunset?
I love meeting and working with all of Sunset’s dedicated volunteers and our great staff.
3. When not at Sunset, how do you spend your time?
I enjoy traveling to warm places, going out to eat (anyone who knows me, knows I don’t cook, seeing shows at other theaters, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends.)
4. What is your favorite color/food/movie/TV show/book/play or musical?
Aqua/chocolate peanut butter chocolate custard from Kopps/Madame X/Downton Abbey/Atlas Shrugged/Anything Goes
5. What is your favorite quote?
Never, Never, Never give up: Winston Churchill
Would YOU like to be in the Sunset Spotlight? Email your photo and answers to the above questions to: email@example.com.