- When did you first become involved at Sunset Playhouse and what is your role?
This is my first production at Sunset Playhouse, and I have the opportunity to play Millie!
- What do you enjoy most about the Sunset?
I love the family atmosphere here at Sunset. This cast is full of incredible people who have a love for the arts and for each other. It’s a very supportive environment, which makes for good energy. Sunset Playhouse is a neat venue and in a great location. Being in a suburban area means that the audiences will be of all ages which I love!
- When not at Sunset, how do you spend your time?
This summer, I’m working at Vino Cappuccino in Brookfield. It’s the finest Italian restaurant around. Come! You won’t be disappointed. During the year, I study Music, Dance, and Theater at Brigham Young University and will graduate April, 2016.
- What is your favorite color/food/movie/TV show/book/musical or play?
My favorite color is red- the same shade as the famous Millie dress! I am a sucker for baked goods and watching movies; my all time favorite is ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’. My favorite musical is Ragtime- the most powerful show I have ever seen! My current music obsession is Liz Callaway singing, well anything!
- What is your favorite quote:
“Those who say only sunshine brings you happiness, have never danced in the rain.”