Dear Sunset Patrons,
We know that many of you have concerns around COVID-19, commonly known as coronavirus. As the safety and health of our patrons, employees, and volunteers is our top priority, we want to let you know what we are doing so that you feel safe and comfortable in our theaters. As of today, we have:
- Added additional sanitizing measures to our daily cleaning routine throughout all public spaces, including using CDC approved disinfectants
- Ensured hand soap is easily accessible throughout our restroom facilities
- Posted hand washing recommendations in all restrooms
- Required all staff and volunteers who are not feeling well to stay home
- Restricted our audience size to 240 people per performance in accordance with policies and guidance from public health organizations and the World Health Organization for mass gatherings.
We also ask all guests who are feeling ill to refrain from attending performances at Sunset Playhouse and exchange your tickets for a future 2019-20 production. We have temporarily waived all exchange restrictions. You may exchange tickets from any remaining 2019-20 season production for tickets to any other 2019-20 production with the same ticket face value. There will be no exchange fees. Our Ticket Office will gladly work with you on exchanging to a future date as needed.
At this point, all performances and events will continue as scheduled. Only you can make the decision to attend your scheduled performance or reschedule as needed.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Ticket Office at 262-782-4430 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your support,
Marla Eichmann Nancy Visintainer-Armstrong
President Artistic Director
Sunset Board of Directors Sunset Playhouse