SideNotes Cabaret Series
ELLA MEETS MEL, HOLIDAY EDITION, 2021-22 Season
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting November 1, 2021.
Important Note: Do NOT purchase seats next to someone who is not in your party. For a single ticket, or an odd number of tickets, please call the Box Office at 262.782.4430
You must wear a mask to attend a Sunset performance.
Senior (60+), Student, and Military Personnel – $22
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $3 per ticket fee for online order / Tickets may be purchased at Box Office window until showtime
Performed without an intermission in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater.
Sizzling jazz vocals fill the air in an homage to superstars Ella Fitzgerald and Mel Tormé.
Award-winning singers, Johnny Rodgers and Ellen Winters pay tribute to Ella Fitzgerald and Mel Tormé, two of the greatest jazz improvisers of the 20th century. Backed by a trio of outstanding musicians, vocalists Ellen Winters and Johnny Rodgers interpret the distinctive styles of Fitzgerald and Tormé, indisputable superstars of the jazz genre. Fresh from sold-out appearances in Chicago, Winters and Rodgers have captured the artistry and essence of the incomparable Ella and Mel. The Chicago Tribune described their performances as “high-flying vocal pyrotechnics” and praised their talents, both individually and collectively. Holiday favorites, dramatic ballads, blazing scat, and incredibly complex vocal duets – do not miss this show!
Added performance on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
This wonderful show will be performed with no intermission.
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- There will be no intermissions for Musical MainStage concerts or SideNotes Cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.