Furlan Auditorium Production
4 WEDDINGS AND AN ELVIS, 2021-22 SEASON
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting January 4, 2022.
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinee (February 5, 2022) at 3 PM, Sunday Matinees at 2 PM
Adults – $22.00
Seniors – $20.00
Child – $11.00 (12 and under)
Value Nights (January 20 & 26, 2022) – $11.00
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $3 per ticket fee for online order
Sandy, the four-times-married-three-times-divorced owner of a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, has certainly seen her fair share of matrimonies!
In the hilarious Four Weddings and an Elvis, we witness four of her funniest and most memorable:
- Bev and Stan, who are getting married by the King himself as revenge on their exes.
- Vanessa and Bryce, two arrogant aging stars who are tying the knot as a publicity ploy, and are vexed by an aging Elvis who doesn’t know who they are.
- Martin and Fiona, a gentle postal-worker and a tough ex-con trying to get married before the police arrive!
- And the final, most touching, wedding of all – Sandy’s fifth and final wedding to the love of her life!
Suggested for mature audiences due to language
Come enjoy four acts of love…or something like it. What happens in Las Vegas…is hilarious!
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- Patrons, volunteers, performers, and staff who are FULLY VACCINATED are NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask, however, if you feel more comfortable, please feel free to wear one when visiting Sunset.
- Patrons, volunteers, performers, and staff who are NOT FULLY VACCINATED are REQUIRED to wear a mask when visiting Sunset.
- Seating for 2021-22 will be full-capacity.
- Coat check will not be available.
- Performed in the Furlan Auditorium. There will be a 15-minute intermission.
- *Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.