Furlan Auditorium Production
4 WEDDINGS AND AN ELVIS, 2021-22 SEASON
All patrons must wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
Suggested for mature audiences only due to language.
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinee (February 5, 2022) at 3 PM, Sunday Matinees at 2 PM
Adults – $22.00
Seniors – $20.00
Child – $11.00 (12 and under)
Value Nights (January 20 & 26, 2022) – $11.00
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $3 per ticket fee for online order
Sandy, the four-times-married-three-times-divorced owner of a wedding chapel in Las Vegas, has certainly seen her fair share of matrimonies!
In this hilarious show, we witness four of her funniest and most memorable:
- Bev and Stan, who are getting married by the King himself as revenge on their exes.
- Vanessa and Bryce, two arrogant aging stars who are tying the knot as a publicity ploy, and are vexed by an aging Elvis who doesn’t know who they are.
- Marvin and Fiona, a gentle postal worker and a tough ex-con trying to get married before the police arrive! (suggested for mature audiences only due to language)
- And the final, most touching, wedding of all – Sandy’s fifth and final wedding to the love of her life!
Come enjoy four acts of love…or something like it. What happens in Las Vegas…is hilarious!
- Regardless of vaccine status, patrons will be required to wear masks while attending a Sunset performance, or School for the Arts class, or volunteering.
- Sunset will have masks available at the door for those who do not have one.
- Our Playhouse actors will be fully vaccinated and will only remove their masks during performance.
- Patrons may remove masks while actively eating or drinking but will otherwise keep them in place while in the building and during all performances.
- Those in attendance who refuse to wear a mask will be asked to leave.
- Under the rare circumstance in which mask-wearing is a health issue, please provide box office staff with physician confirmation.
- Should a patron choose not to attend a show given the current mask requirement, the theater, upon request, will provide a voucher for a future 2021-22 production.
- Our 2021-22 Season will offer full-capacity seating.
- Patron Volunteers, Performers, and Staff are asked to stay home if not feeling well.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations in the lobby please use before entering the theater. Frequent use of hand sanitizer as well as frequent hand-washing recommended for all.
- Performed in the Furlan Auditorium with a 15-minute intermission
Suggested for mature audiences due to language.