bug in a rug Children's Theater
HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 10:30 AM, Saturday at 10:30 AM & 2 PM
Adult – $11
Children – $6 (12 and under)
Children under 2 and accompanied by a sibling – Free!
Groups of 25 or more – Adults $8, Children $5
Online sales close 1 hour prior to performance. Tickets may be purchased at Box Office window until showtime.
All Sales FINAL – No Refunds
We all know the story of the cat, the cow, and the dog – now hear bug in a rug’s original twist on this classic nursery rhyme. Our music-loving cat is just the muse our gravity-defying cow needs to overcome her fears and the pressure from the teasing dog. Join us for this fun musical adaptation of a story we all know and love. Discover what it takes to reach your star quality goals!
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse 2020-21 Season Subscribers/Patrons
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Furlan Auditorium house size will be reduced to 138 (seating map attached).
- Marla Eichmann Studio Theater house size will be reduced to 56 (seating map attached).
- If a patron is ill on the night they hold tickets, we will offer a free exchange for a future show or a refund.
- Designated entrance to building (south doors) and exit (north doors)
- Doors to building will open 30 minutes before show starts.
- Patrons will find social distance markings in lobby and hallways with lobby furniture removed.
- The Box Office window, concession counter, and Studio Bar feature plexi-glass barriers.
- Ushers will wear gloves and will not touch tickets.
- Programs will be a single-page, recyclable but not reusable, document with full production information available at SunsetPlayhouse.com.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- For now, concessions will not be available. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- The water fountain, center sink in women’s bathroom, and center urinal will be disabled.
- 9 to 5 and ELF have been replaced with A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM & A CHRISTMAS STORY.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance but will maintain as much on-stage social distance as possible within script requirements.
- There will be no intermission for Musical MainStage concerts and SideNotes cabarets.
- Intermission for Furlan Auditorium productions will be lengthened if needed.
- Patrons will exit the theater by row, guided by ushers, starting with the back row and proceed directly to the exit. They may also exit leave via the front south/east exit.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Weather permitting, patrons will be able to greet performers outside door #7, the new “stage door.”
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.