Furlan Auditorium Production
AN INSPECTOR CALLS
Note: You must wear a mask when inside Sunset Playhouse
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting May 1, 2021. Tickets may be purchased in person at the box office window, by phone at 262-782-4430 or by email at email@example.com. Online sales are NOT available due to COVID-19. Thanks
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinee (June 19, 2021) at 3 PM, Sunday Matinees at 2 PM
Adults – $22.00
Seniors – $20.00
Child – $11.00 (12 and under)
Value Nights (June 3 & June 9, 2021) – $11.00
$1 per ticket fee for phone order
Tickets may be purchased at Box Office window until showtime.
If you are ill on the night for which you hold tickets, please DO NOT ATTEND the performance. Call the box office to exchange for a different performance or a different production.
By JB Priestley
Presented by special arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of
SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.
An Inspector Calls is set in April, 1912 at the home of the well-to-do Birling family. Arthur Birling, a self-made businessman, wife Sybil, daughter Sheila, and son Eric are enjoying a spot of port in the drawing room after dinner. As the family revels in their good fortune and position in society, they are interrupted by an unexpected visitor.
A young, working class woman has committed suicide and suddenly this respectable British family is caught up in an inspector’s routine inquiry. As his investigation unfolds and the close-knit, friendly family begins to reveal their true character and closely-held secrets, all members become implicated in the girl’s undoing.
Audience members will be on the edge of their seats throughout the performance, wondering where the investigation will take them next.
Directed by Carol Dolphin
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in-person at the box office window, by phone (262-782-4430) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For now, tickets will not be available online.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- If a patron is ill on the night they hold tickets, we will offer a free exchange for a future show or a refund.
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- Programs will be a single-page document.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- Intermission for Furlan Auditorium productions will be lengthened if needed.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.