Furlan Auditorium Production
NEWSIES, 2021-22 Season
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting June 1, 2021. Tickets may be purchased in person at the box office window, by phone at 262-782-4430, by email at email@example.com, or online.
You must wear a mask to attend a Sunset performance.
Important Note: If you purchase a single ticket online – DO NOT select a seat next to one filled by a person you do not know.
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinee (July 31) at 3 PM, Sunday Matinees at 2 PM
Adults – $26.00
Seniors – $24.00
Child – $13.00 (12 and under)
Value Nights (July 15 & 21) – $13.00
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $3 per ticket fee for online order
Set in turn-of-the century New York City, NEWSIES is the rousing tale of Jack Kelly, a charismatic newsboy and leader of a band of teenage newsies. When titans of publishing raise distribution prices at the newsboys’ expense, Jack rallies newsies from across the city to strike against the unfair conditions and fight for what’s right!
Based on the 1992 motion picture and inspired by a true story, packed with non-stop thrills and a timeless message, NEWSIES is perfect for the whole family!
Stop the presses! This Disney film turned Tony-winning Broadway hit inspires everyone to fight for what’s right and seize the day!
Directed and Choreographed by Karl Miller
Music Direction by Mark Mrozek
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- There will be no intermissions for Musical MainStage concerts or SideNotes Cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.