Musical MainStage Concert Series
SGT. PEPPER WITH A REVOLVER ON ABBEY ROAD
You must wear a mask to attend a Sunset performance.
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting May 1, 2021. Tickets may be purchased in person at the box office window, by phone at 262-782-4430 or by email at email@example.com. Online sales are NOT available due to COVID-19. Thanks
Mondays at 2:00 PM & 7:30 PM, Tuesdays at 2 PM & 7:30 PM
Adult Price – $22
Senior (60+), Student, and Military Personnel – $20
$3 per ticket fee for online order / $1 per ticket fee for phone order
Tickets may be purchased at Box Office window until showtime.
If you are ill on the night for which you hold tickets, please DO NOT ATTEND the performance. Call the box office to exchange for a different performance or a different production.
FIFTY YEARS AGO, THE GREATEST BAND OF ALL TIME CONCEIVED AND RECORDED THREE OF THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY ALBUMS IN MUSIC HISTORY. WE’LL REVISIT THE BEST OF THE BEST FROM REVOLVER (AUGUST 1966), SGT. PEPPER’S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND (MAY, 1967), AND ABBEY ROAD (SEPTEMBER, 1969). THIS ONE’S A DON’T-MISS!
Added matinee: Monday, June 7, 2021 at 2 PM!
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in-person at the box office window, by phone (262-782-4430) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For now, tickets will not be available online.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- If a patron is ill on the night they hold tickets, we will offer a free exchange for a future show or a refund.
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- Programs will be a single-page document.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- Intermission for Furlan Auditorium productions will be lengthened if needed.
- There will be no intermissions for Musical MainStage concerts for SideNotes Cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.
Kerry Hart Bieneman, singer + piano
Tim Karth, drums
Susan Loveridge, narrator