A Special Event
THE PIANO MEN: Billy Joel & Elton John Tribute by Johnny Rodgers
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting June 29, 2021.
Important Note: Do NOT purchase seats next to someone who is not in your party. For a single ticket, or an odd number of tickets, please call the Box Office at 262.782.4430
You must wear a mask to attend a Sunset performance.
2 PM August 1, 2021
7 PM August 1, 2021 will be added in the event of sell-out of the 2PM performance.
All tickets: $22.00
This wonderful show will be performed with no intermission.
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $3 per ticket fee for online order
This is a Special Event – Sunset Vouchers, Entertainment Coupons, or any Sunset Playhouse special offers, are not valid for this show. Performed in the Furlan Auditorium.
THE PIANO MEN: BILLY JOEL & ELTON JOHN
A Tribute By Johnny Rodgers
Billy Joel and Elton John are two of the most famous piano men in rock history. Sunset’s favorite piano man, JOHNNY RODGERS, pays tribute to these Grammy-award winning superstars in a concert featuring many of their greatest hits. You’ll enjoy NEW YORK STATE OF MIND, ROCKET MAN, BIG SHOT, YOUR SONG and many more favorites.
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- Do NOT purchase seats next to someone who is not in your party.
- For a single ticket, or an odd number of tickets, please call the Box Office at 262.782.4430
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- There will be no intermissions for Musical MainStage concerts or SideNotes Cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.