After Sunset Studio Series
THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES
Note: You must wear a mask when inside Sunset Playhouse
May 20 – 22, 2021 at 7:30 PM
May 23, 2021 at 2 PM
For Mature Audiences only
Reserved Tickets – $16.00 each
Doors open 1/2 hour before the performance
Performed in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater
Tickets for THIS production on sale September 1, 2020. Purchase tickets at the box office window, by phone at 262-782-4430, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performed without an intermission
Note: You must wear a mask while inside Sunset Playhouse.
If you are ill on the night for which you hold tickets, please DO NOT ATTEND the performance. Call the box office to exchange for a different performance or a different production.
For Mature Audiences only
An Obie Award-winning whirlwind tour of a forbidden zone, THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES introduces a wildly divergent gathering of female voices, including a six-year-old girl, a septuagenarian New Yorker, a vagina workshop participant, a woman who witnesses the birth of her granddaughter, a Bosnian survivor of rape, and a feminist happy to have found a man who “liked to look at it.”
A staged reading performed in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater. General admission, table seating.
For mature audiences only
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Furlan Auditorium house size will be reduced to 138
- Marla Eichmann Studio Theater house size will be reduced to 56
- If a patron is ill on the night they hold tickets, we will offer a free exchange for a future show or a refund.
- Designated entrance to building (south doors) and exit (north doors)
- Doors to building will open 30 minutes before show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Patrons will find social distance markings in lobby and hallways with lobby furniture removed.
- The Box Office window, concession counter, and Studio Bar feature plexi-glass barriers.
- Ushers will wear gloves and will not touch tickets.
- Programs will be a single-page, recyclable but not reusable, document. Additional information will be available on the production’s website page.
- There will be sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- For now, concessions will not be available. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- The water fountain, center sink in women’s bathroom, and center urinal will be disabled.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance but will maintain as much on-stage social distance as possible within script requirements.
- There will be no intermission for Musical MainStage concerts and SideNotes cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-showgatherings will not be possible.
- Weather permitting, patrons will be able to greet performers outside door #7, the new “stage door.”
- Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—as the situation evolves.