Furlan Auditorium Production
WAIT UNTIL DARK, 2021-22 Season
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting September 1, 2021.
Important Note: Do NOT purchase seats next to someone who is not in your party. For a single ticket, or an odd number of tickets, please call the Box Office at 262.782.4430
You must wear a mask to attend a Sunset performance.
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Saturday Matinee (November 6, 2021) at 3 PM, Sunday Matinees at 2 PM
Adults – $22.00
Seniors – $20.00
Child – $11.00 (12 and under)
Value Nights (October 21 & 27, 2021) – $11.00
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $3 per ticket fee for online order
Susy Hendrix, a blind Greenwich Village housewife, becomes the target of three con-men searching for a missing doll. (It was her husband who unwittingly transported it from Canada, a favor to a woman since murdered.) As the climax builds, Susy realizes that her blindness might be the key to her escape, but she and her tormentors must wait until dark to play out this classic thriller’s chilling conclusion. Set in 1944, Hatcher’s adaption gives the show a film noir twist, heightening the suspense and paranoia.
A roller-coaster ride that leaves the audience giddy from terror!
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- Patrons, volunteers, and staff MUST provide and wear face masks when inside Sunset Playhouse.
- Tickets for individual productions will be sold by designated release date.
- Do NOT purchase seats next to someone who is not in your party.
- For a single ticket, or an odd number of tickets, please call the Box Office at 262.782.4430
- Doors to the building will open 30 minutes before the show starts. As patrons enter, they will move directly to their reserved seats.
- Coat check will be closed.
- For now, concessions will not be available.
- Performers will not wear masks during a performance.
- There will be no intermissions for Musical MainStage concerts or SideNotes Cabarets.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.