School for the Arts
WINNIE THE POOH, KIDS, 2021-22 Season
November 20 and November 21, 2021 at 2 PM and 4:30 PM
Adults – $12
Child – $8 (12 and under)
All Sales FINAL – No refunds, No exchanges
$1 per ticket fee for phone order / $1 per ticket fee for online order.
Tickets may be purchased at Box Office window until showtime. All Sales FINAL – No Refunds
Sunset Vouchers, Entertainment Coupons, or any Sunset Playhouse special offers, are not valid for this show. Performed in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater
Disney’s Winnie the Pooh KIDS is a delightful show based on the beloved characters of A.A. Milne and the 2011 Disney animated feature film.
Featuring favorite songs from the film, as well as new hits by the Academy Award-winning Robert and Kristen Lopez (Frozen), this honey-filled delight is as sweet as it is fun.
Pooh Bear and all of his friends from the classic children’s books and animated film band together to rescue their friend, Christopher Robin.
Students in grade 2 – 5 are excited to bring this classic story to life in our Marla Eichmann Studio Theater.
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- If you are FULLY VACCINATED, masks are NOT required. However, based on CDC recommendations, patrons, volunteers, production teams, crews, and staff are STRONGLY encouraged to wear a mask when visiting Sunset.
- If you are NOT FULLY VACCINATED, masks ARE REQUIRED when visiting Sunset.
- Coat check will not be available.
- Performed in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater with no intermission.
- Unfortunately, post-show lobby gatherings will not be possible.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.