SideNotes Cabaret Series
YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND: CAROLE KING & JAMES TAYLOR, 2021-22 Season
Tickets for THIS production will be on sale starting March 1, 2022.
Evenings at 7:30 PM, Sunday Matinee at 2PM
Senior (60+), Student, and Military Personnel – $22
Performed without an intermission in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater.
Celebrate two legendary singer/songwriters of the Baby Boom generation.
Compositions include “I Feel The Earth Move,” “Fire and Rain,” and “It’s Too Late.”
General Guidelines for Sunset Playhouse Patrons*
- Patrons, volunteers, performers, and staff who are FULLY VACCINATED are NOT REQUIRED to wear a mask, however, if you feel more comfortable, please feel free to wear one when visiting Sunset.
- Patrons, volunteers, performers, and staff who are NOT FULLY VACCINATED are REQUIRED to wear a mask when visiting Sunset.
- Seating for 2021-22 will be full-capacity.
- Coat check will not be available.
- Performed in the Marla Eichmann Studio Theater. There will be a 15-minute intermission.
*Additional guidelines may be added—or some removed—based on CDC guidelines and state mandates.